Care Packages

HI! I feel like it has been forever since I blogged… I mean, not much has happened, I do homework, go to class, eat food, sleep, work, bake cupcakes… you know, the usual.

I got a wonderful package from home, I cannot stress how smart an idea it is to leave a list of things you love from home so that your family has stuff (snacks, games, books, lottery tickets, newspaper, whatever) to send you. Especially stuff that you can only get in your area, or that your family makes. My grandma sent me homemade coconut cookies from Hawaii one time. It was HEAVEN. So packages from home, preferable with a note from family, even a one-liner, is always awesome.

My printmaking professor has insisted on putting together an art show of my classes work, so I'm like all fancy now, my art is in a gallery, oooh la la! Haha, it is really cool to see stuff that I have been working on go up  on a wall and look like legit pieces of art. these are a few pieces that I have made. I really love my printmaking class, it's a chance to chill and play around.

Anyway, that's all I have for now, maybe something crazy will happen over the next few days, like a cow grazing in our quad or Selena Gomez doing a surprise performance… I don't know, it's just something to say… :)