Meeting Senator Jeanne Shaheen

Saint Anselm College students with U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen at Moore Mart in Nashua, NHWhile we were working at Moore Mart, U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen from New Hampshire came by to help out as well. I thought that it was awesome to meet a United States Senator, and that it was great that she came to help out. One of the women who works in Senator Shaheen's office was a Saint Anselm grad. I love it when I get to see what the graduates are doing now, especially when it's something that they love. All of the politics majors were so excited about this. Once in a lifetime opportunities happen all the time at Saint A's, its really true!

I really encourage you to take a look at Moore Mart and support this great organization. They've even expanded their goals to shipping new school supplies, toys, and outerwear to the local children in Iraq and Afghanistan.

About Catherine Muldoon '17

Catherine Muldoon ’17 is a Chemistry major from Rockaway Park, New York. Catherine is eager to begin her Saint Anselm College career and hopes to become actively involved with the Meelia Center for Community Engagement and the Abbey Players, among many other campus organizations.