Back to SAC

It was great to be home for winter vacation with my family. I got to catch up with family and friends at the holidays, visit my high school, and just relax for a while. The first semester and finals ended up turning out really well for me and I even made the Dean's List for my first semester which definitely felt awesome.

But now I'm so glad to be back at Saint A's for the second semester of my freshman year. When we drove back onto campus last week, it was a great feeling. There are a lot of "new" aspects of the second semester. New classes, new schedule, new people to meet and friends to make, and just lots of new adventures that I know this semester will bring. But then there are also the familiar things that made campus so welcoming to come back to. You could definitely tell that everyone was excited to be back, and there was just such a great energy during our first week. Catching up with friends and jumping back into the routine of college life was something that I'd been looking forward to, and I really feel blessed to be a part of this community and live in such a unique and welcoming environment.

This semester I am taking General Chemistry 2, Calculus 2, Intermediate Spanish with Healthcare Applications 2, Freshman Humanities Seminar, and Irish Literature. I'll be continuing with my work study job in the Chemistry department, the choir, Student Government, Daughters of Isabella, Office of Admission blogging, and pretty much all of my activities from last semester. That being said, it is definitely going to be a busy semester, but I can't wait!