- Bring layers: Throw on a long sleeve under a short sleeve, and tights under jeans. and flannels under jackets.
- And boots with socks: Warm socks are crucial! So are the boots. Boots are important.
- Stash food: When it is going to storm like crazy make sure you have a stash of food so that you don't have to trudge through the tundra.
- Have extra blankets: Sometimes the common rooms get chilly. Also, have a good stock of warm pajamas/sweat pants and hot chocolate, or tea, and a mug.
- Learn how to knit: Or crochet they're good study breaks. so is coloring. Best way to talk my residents down off some high stress is a coloring book and crayons.
- Try to be motivated: Have a schedule, set times, the snow may make you want to sleep or play and just be lazy… its hard, especially with finals… but schedules will help you!
So stay warm, have fun, and study hard!