Our First Anselmian Christmas

Alumni Hall dressed in snow
We came back from Thanksgiving and campus looked brand new! Christmas trees in every building, wreaths on the doors, and Christmas carols playing in Davison Hall are only a few of the wonderful aspects about the #SAChristmas season.

On Saturday night I sang in the annual DecemberSong concert for the first time and it was such an inspiring experience. We'd been rehearsing since the end of October, so when the entire crowd (of +1,200 people!) stood up and applauded the "Hallelujah Chorus," it felt phenomenal. What was also great about the concert was that part of the program involved the audience standing up and joining us in songs such as "Joy to the World" and "Silent Night". Our new president, Dr. DiSalvo, gave an opening prayer and gave a small reflection on his first six months at Saint Anselm. Did I mention that his wife is an alumna of The Mary Louis Academy? (Where I also went to school, in Queens, NY) so its always nice to see her as well. Overall, Christmas at SAC really is a unique and fun time of year and I can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring!