Stress

Trying to figure out your life is hard. It is very hard. Thinking, actually thinking about the rest of your life in depth, the real possibilities, where you are going, is hard. Planning courses is stressful. especially if you are like me. Wanting to do all sorts of Honors classes, and thinking about majors and minors and study abroad is hard. Needless to say, I am NOT studying abroad. I am NOT double majoring or minoring. I may not even finish my minor. Heck, there is a possibility that I won't graduate in the Honors Program. But hey, I love school. I try to get all that I want done. And, I mean, what happens happens, I can't control it all, I certainly can't do it all.

And so who cares? I mean really you should care. I care. I do. But sometimes you gotta just let it be. In all the craziness. And let me tell you there will be craziness. Two papers and a midterm in one day. Or three projects in one week. Just remember, it's all good. Someone told me there are three realms in school: sleep, social and schoolwork. And sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the other. For me, sleep is usually the first to be sacrificed, social as well. but sometimes you will go crazy if you don't walk away from the schoolwork for a bit and watch a movie. I literally forgot how great Mulan was until this weekend. How could I forget?! The answer: stress.

Anyway, planning ahead is a good idea. But, getting schoolwork done is also good, we are students first and foremost. We are paying to be here. I mean, make some use of that. Part of school is learning inside and outside of the classroom. You would be amazed at the things you learn just by talking to people on your floor, in your wing, next door to you.