Mid-Semester Life

There comes a point in the semester where you realize that you can't say that you will do stuff later in the semester, mostly because half (or more than half) of the semester is gone! Where it went no one will know; but it has flown by. And now is the time to cram. You have a good rhythm down. You have experience under your belt. THEN BAM! Papers, projects, presentations! It all seems like you have time, like you can get it done and THEN BAM! HaHa, it's a lot sometimes. You hit a point where there is a lot and you just keep going but it feels like you go no where. DO NOT DESPAIR! We are all in the same boat. And more than that, time does continue, you do get stuff done and you can have fun while you do it. Example A: My boyfriend Choobie (the dog) came back Thursday! I was covered in fur and slightly stinky but I was happy. Example B: I am going to a Providence Bruins game against the Manchester Monarchs and I am PUMPED!

So yeah. Mid-semester: busy, tiring, but totally absolutely possible. I hope. Fingers crossed!