Tactical Team Leader Update

View of Goulet Science from Alumni HallIt’s been a busy term so far, and I have been impressed with the communications I am seeing from various tactical team leaders regarding what has been worked on already for Vision 2015! I know that many of you are developing your plans  and finalizing the metrics and indicators which will go to the appropriate VP and the Senior Leadership Team for approval and to the Implementation Steering Committee for their coordination during this term.

We are also in process of developing a comprehensive communication plan that will roll out the strategic plan to alumni, donors, friends. One component will be to have an ongoing feature in the Portraits magazine every edition and feature stories about the successes of the strategic plan.

With the leadership of Doug Minor, we are in the final stages of completing the Web site for the strategic plan, which will be ready for launch shortly around Thanksgiving. One feature we are planning to do is to have a strategic plan blog which will bring to the attention of the community what is happening in real time.  What I would like to do in getting this off the ground is to solicit any of your ideas/thoughts about what exactly is happening in your tactical teams that you are working on related to the plan. Please forward your thoughts directly to me.

Again, thanks for your leadership and participation in the implementation of the plan that is guiding Saint Anselm for the next five years. We are off to a great start!

• Bill Hare

Dr. DiSalvo – just from reading this first post it sounds like you are ready to go. I wish you the best of luck! – Bill Hare '88