At this time, we are very pleased to report that we are on target with our project timeline. Since kick off in May, we have worked closely with Boston Interactive as well as campus constituents to achieve the following milestones:
- Project Planning and Kick Off (May/June)
- Research (June/July)
- Including User Research Stakeholder Interviews, Analytics Review and Competitor Analysis Review
- User Experience Design (August/September/October)
- Including Persona/Journey Creation, User Stories/Flow, UX Workshops, Site Map Creation, and Wireframe Creation
- Visual Design (September/October)
- Including Creative Consultation, Mood Board Creation, and Visual Design of Homepage
Over the coming months, we will be continuing Visual Design work and begin moving into the Development phase. This will include the development of our new Content Management System, Drupal, as well as content migration to the new site and continued quality and user testing in preparation for launch in June/July 2017.
We will continue to reach out to individual departments with regard to content migration, and will be scheduling CMS training in the spring for all web users.
Our thanks to the entire Steering Committee for their time and commitment to this project, as well as to the CCM team for their hard work. Lastly, thank you to all of the faculty, staff and students who have participated and provided us with feedback to maintain our forward momentum and work towards a website that will serve our entire community.
The Saint Anselm College website will be undergoing a redesign in 2016-2017 to improve its functionality, accessibility, design, and organization. The new site will incorporate mobile-responsive design, and will also:
- Reflect the vitality and mission of Saint Anselm College,
- Express the college’s character and identity,
- Incorporate best practices in Web technology and usability,
- Allow the college’s Web presence to grow with the institution as part of a college-wide digital ecosystem.
Please review this website for details about the redesign project. More information will be forthcoming in the weeks and months ahead.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Michelle Adams O’Regan
College Communications and Marketing