Measuring the Possibilities of a New Semester, One Sonnet at a Time

This semester began with a fortuitous alignment of numbers. At the encouragement of a colleague, I decided to offer a course this semester in The Sonnet. It has been several years since I have taught an entire course focusing on the thousands of poetic creations in this enduring 14 line form.

As I was making final preparations for the class a few weeks ago, I noticed on the class roster that 14 students were enrolled. Coincidence? Okay, if you say so, but this was 2014 and our first class meeting was on January 14th. I didn’t check to see if there were 14 inches of snow outside. Enough numbers were aligned to step forward into the 14th century and measure our way one quatrain at a time all the way to the 21st.

Now the numbers vary. This week a fifteenth student enrolled in the class. Some snow has melted, some more has accumulated. Some days demand boots and some others, at about 14 degrees, require extra layers. The daily planner forecasts our busy days, appointments and commitments while outside the winter days lengthen by one bright moment each day. But who’s counting?

• rohit

this is my tutorial on Showbox Apk Download
    and using this you’re going to have the app. The central arousing fact
    is that you can make use of this app on PC and also on the world’s
    most-used technology device, Smartphone.