From Boston to Manchester in a Blink of an Eye!

Lyndsay with Don Lemon

Lyndsay with Don Lemon following their interview

Submitted by Lyndsay Robinson '14.  She will be working as a CNN runner during the debates. I was in Boston, Massachusetts interning for Senator Scott Brown when I got a call that CNN was looking to interview Saint Anselm students.

At first, I said "no" because I could not leave my internship, but then I realized, how could I pass up this opportunity?!

I got on the first train outbound. I arrived on campus and could not believe how fast the campus has transformed. Being interviewed by Don Lemon will be something that I will remember forever.

CNN is the homepage on my computer and I watch it daily, but being apart of yesterday's interview made all my dreams come true. I cannot wait to move back to Saint A's tomorrow to work the debates!

For additional photos from the Don Lemon interview, please visit Saint Anselm on Flickr.

Story submitted by Lyndsay Robinson '14. Lyndsay is a politics major, Russian minor. She will be working as a CNN runner during the debates assigned to audience and staging.

If you have an interesting experience or story relating to the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Debate, submit your story through this blog. It's quick, and like this story, it just might appear in the Saint Anselm College Blog.

This post was submitted by Lyndsay Robinson.

• Catherine Spitzer

Great experience, Lyndsay! Proud of you!